Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: akai samples - how

  1. #1
    Inactive Member b_dirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15th, 2000
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    how do I upload/import akai samples?

    do I have to burn a CD-Rom from the downloaded files?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member JHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2000
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi,

    You can't import downloaded akai samples into Ed!Son. If you can burn a cd in the format of akai cd's it's ok.
    If possible I would convert them to SF2 and import that one into Ed!son.
    If that doesn't work, convert them to wave.
    You can try AWAVE for it.

    John

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Menno's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I got some AKAI-CD's from a friend and found out that some CD's could be read by Ed!son , but others (the most) Ed!son told me it was not an AKAI-CD. Maybe thete are different AKAI-formats and ED!son is able to read only one?
    With another program called CDxtract you are able to read S1000/S3000 CD's

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •